Shopping!


002
003

Blouse+Belt: H&M; Skirt: NY&Co.

One of my closest friends,who also happens to be an amazingly talented photographer, came over this past weekend and it was so great. I met her fiance and we had a really relaxing time. We even did a photo-shoot--photos forthcoming :) I got this blouse when we went out shopping. The H&M nearby had an awesome selection and I actually bought a couple shirts and a pair of oxfords for her wedding. We headed out a day early, as the tax-free shopping week didn't start until Sunday (FYI--it runs through next weekend here in MD!) but it's okay because I went back out with my sisters the following day and bought more clothes (ahem, a dress and 2 pairs of trousers for work). I have a problem weakness for sheer fabrics.

19 comments:

AMBER DANESE said...

Lookin' good girl!! I'm gonna edit the pictures tonight and then you can pick which ones you want. LOVE YOU!!

Melissa said...

You look stunning! I love that blouse.

Hope you had a great time! :)

M.R. said...

love the top! you look great!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

I have a weakness for pretty prints like this one! I can see why you picked it up. I've been really loving H&M's stuff recently.

Isabel said...

you look so chic! i love this look!

Clara Turbay said...

i like this outfit.

very stylish!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Kavery said...

Love this look and your neat curls

Marie said...

You are glowing, Melanie!:D This shade of nude is great for your skin tone.:D

Yay for tax-free shopping!;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Style Journey said...

Such a pretty top! This looks great against the black skirt. I have such a hard time doing sheer tops, but you might have changed my mind :)

Heather

this free bird said...

Okay that blouse is an incredible find. I'm with you--fallen in love with sheer fabrics/blouses. More please!

xo,
C

Anna said...

I adore this look. I really, really do! That blouse is perfect with the pencil skirt.

Amish Stories said...

I was passing through different blogs and thought id just say hello. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa.

Josie said...

I love that blouse! Super cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Sarah said...

I really dig the print of that top!

Peggy said...

your shirt is perfection!

Mimi said...

*gasp* definitely definitely loving this outfit! you are rocking it! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

threadsandbuttons said...

I'm loving this blouse. The colors and patterns are both great. Isn't H&M the best?! Cheap and stylish = perfection!

J. said...

I love this look on you! Perfect for work, but still classic and chic!

Iris said...

That shirt was a great pick and looks fab with the skirt.